Ranthambhore - Tigers Guaranteed
5 nights / 6 days
Departure dates on request
Cost per person sharing: US$3,185
Single room supplement: US$245
India is home to about 10% of the world’s wildlife, so there is a huge diversity of mammals to excite travellers visiting the country’s National Parks and Tiger Reserves.
One of the most sought after of these mammals is the Bengal Tiger. According to a 2016 report from the WWF, the global population of tigers in the world is around 3890; of these 2200 are to be found in India. This makes India the best destination in the world to view this majestic big cat in its natural habitat.
To ensure we achieve our stated aim of guaranteeing that you will see a tiger we have selected Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.
Renowned for the frequency of tigers sightings enjoyed by visitors, Ranthambhore is a very popular park. To reduce the concentration of tourists in any one region of the park it has been sub-divided into 10 zones. The number of vehicles allowed into each zone is restricted.
New permits, only introduced within the last 2 years, are now available that allow a small number of jeeps to spend either the whole day or a half day inside the park with no zone restrictions.
Our safari makes use of these new permits to give you two and a half days of game viewing without zone restrictions and we are so confident that you’ll see tigers that we’ll guarantee it. If you don’t, we’ll refund 50% of the tour price.
Arrive in Delhi. Group participants will be arriving from various destinations so no activities are planned for this day. Overnight in Delhi.
NOTE: Optional activities within the city can be organised – at additional cost – for those who arrive early.
Early morning flight to Jaipur. On arrival you be met and transferred to the Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli. Lunch will be at the lodge.
This evening you will explore Surwal Lake on the periphery of the park, a great area for birding.
Today we take our first FULL day safari. The safari gives us access to all tourist areas across the park. We will be in the park all day. Packed breakfast & lunch will go along in the jeep (cold meals). We return to the hotel by 7pm.
This morning revisit Surwal Lake for birding and in search of other mammals. Return to the hotel for breakfast. At about 12.30 we enter into the forest on a half day zone free safari. Our drivers and naturalists would have taken information of tiger movement from drivers who visited the park this morning. This help in our task of locating tigers.
Our second full day drive in Ranthambhore. The safari gives us access to all tourist areas across the park. We will be in the park all day. Packed breakfast & lunch will go along in the jeep (cold meals). We return to the hotel by 7pm.
Although we are confident that in two full days and a half day zone free safari you will have enjoyed some tiger sightings, your last morning will be spent inside the park on a regular morning safari before departing for Jaipur and a flight back to Delhi.
Ranthambhore National Park is divided into 10 tourist zones.
Zones 1-5 – north of the fort – are the ones that are the most sought after due to the higher probability of tiger sightings in these zones. Zones 1-5 remain closed during the monsoon months whereas zones 6-10 – south and south east of the fort – remain open throughout the year.
Jeep Safari : Possible in all Zones
Morning Safari*: 06:00 to 10:00
Afternoon Safari*: 15:00 to 18:00
Full Day Safari: 06:00 to 18:00
Half Day Safari: 06:00 to 12:30 or 12:30 to 18:00
*Safari timings vary depending on the season and time of sunrise and sunset.
Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli
Ranthambhore heritage Haveli is located close to Ranthambhore National Park. Its in village Khilchipur , near Nahargarh Fort, Sawai Madhopur.
What is included:
- Accommodation for five (5) nights in India with breakfast included in Delhi. Your stay in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve will be on full board (inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- 2 FULL DAY ZONE FREE jeep safaris in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve (max 3 guests per jeep)
- 1 HALF DAY ZONE FREE jeep safari in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. (max 3 guests per jeep)
- 1 Regular exclusive jeep safari in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. (max 3 guests per jeep)
- All road transfers will be by air-conditioned Toyota Innova. (3 guests per jeep)
- Return airfare: Delhi-Jaipur-Delhi
- All currently applicable taxes.
What is not included:
- Does not include any beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks etc. unless otherwise specified.
- Any airport taxes
- Any increase in the cost of the domestic airfare
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, tips (except for group meals and baggage handling), laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Anything listed as optional.
- Significant escalation in fuel prices, new taxes,levies on hotels and transportation services or any increases in entrance fees.