When we make suggestions for your itinerary in India we may give some guideline prices to help you plan. Although each supplier has their own policy about what is and what is not included, these guidelines may be useful.
Prices are quoted per person and based on twin share or double occupancy.
Single rooms are usually available, subject to availability, upon payment of a supplement.
Prices Usually Include
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- All Park entry fees and concession fees
- 2 game activities per day (usually drives, walks or boat trips), or 1 full day drive with packed lunch whilst in game reserves.
- Transfers between airport and hotel on arrival and departure
- Services of experienced naturalists
Prices Usually Exclude
- Visa costs
- International flights
- Accommodation other than that specified in the itinerary
- Bar drinks, tips and other items of a personal nature (unless otherwise specified)
In the modern era there are few places that can be guaranteed as absolutely safe from any risk or danger.
Your safari will take you into the African bush where the possibility of encountering wild animals must be expected.
That said, the local partners we work with are experienced in local conditions; well trained on how to avoid any unnecessary risk and how to manage any situations that might arise.
One of the great attractions of being on safari is getting away from cities and the problems they attract. Nevertheless, for your own peace of mind, we strongly advise that you check prevailing travel advice being issued by your own government before travelling.
It is almost certain to be a condition of travelling that you have adequate personal travel insurance in place.
This insurance must include cover for the cost of eventualities like medical treatment overseas, for emergency evacuation and for repatriation if necessary.
We are happy to recommend companies that offer excellent travel insurance policies. Please don’t hesitate to ask us.